At Brickell Property Management Inc., we offer a hands-on approach to your Homeowners Association (HOA), listening and collaborating with your Board, in order to realize your vision. We select a highly committed permanent staff for your property who will offer your association high standards of excellence and a commanding level of attention. From the smallest detail to the most serious issues facing HOA’s we are focused on providing the highest level of service to your residents.
We offer a wide variety of HOA property management services, including:
• Maintaining common areas
• Performing frequent property inspections and implementing a work order system with smart phones and tablet technologies
• Coordinating all routine maintenance and repair
• Training, development and supervision of on-site personnel
• Preparing bid specifications
• Monitoring vendors and contractor performance
• Enforcing CC&Rs and Rules & Regulations
• Obtaining insurance and overseeing claims processing
• Custom Emergency and Asset Manuals
• Community website tools
We offer a complete package of administrative services that will help your community operate smoothly and efficiently.
• Files & Records Management – Well organized and maintained records.
• Organize Board & Member Meetings – Preparation and disseminate notices, agendas, and all other pertinent documents for such meetings as set forth by the Florida Statutes.
• Enforcement of Governing Documents – Communicate with owners to resolve violations. Implement a violation policy and procedure so that everyone is treated equally and fairly
• Architectural Modifications – Handle and process all architectural modification applications as instructed by the board or architectural committee.
• Common Area – Improved appearance of common areas through regular inspections and regular communication with residents to identify key areas of concern.
• Vendor Management – Work with board to review vendor proposals and bids to the board, negotiate a contract with the board’s choice, and monitor the performance of the hired vendor.
Financial & Accounting Services
Gain peace of mind with financial guidance and reporting from our experienced staff and state of the art financial systems.
• Financial Reports – Receive timely and accurate reports every month on an accrual basis. We include a profit and lost statement with budgeted vs. actual figures, monthly check detail for easy review and comparison with expenses, and delinquent receivables report.
• Budgeting Process – Prepares the preliminary budget for the coming year for the Association’s annual budget meeting. We then incorporate all changes approved by the Board and provide the Association with a final budget, including reserve schedules.
• Delinquency Assessment – Monthly notification to owners and the Board of any delinquent accounts. Establish collections process including demand notices and legal action.
• Owner Payment Options – Residents make assessment payments by mailing checks directly to the lock-box, paying online through revopayments.com with credit card or “e-check”, or setting up automatic debit from the owner’s checking account.
Management Transition Services
• Smooth & Efficient Transitions – We take great pride in offering a quick transition period from your previous management company. All owner files are quickly uploaded and communication with residents begins immediately. (There is no charge for transition related expenses)